Results & Photo Galleries
2015 Track and Field
Hershey Midget Youth Series and Ocean Summer Series #5 July 25-26th results here
Ocean Athletics Summer Series #4 July 7 - Meet results available here.
Ocean Athletics Summer Series #3 June 30 - Meet results available here.
Ocean Athletics Summer Series #2 June 16 - Meet results available here.
Ocean Athletics Summer Series #1 May 30 - Meet results available here.
Ocean Athletics Spring Breaker March 21 - Meet results available here.
Emilie Mondor Invitational - Meet results available here.
VOC Elementary - Meet results available here.
Oregon Relays - Meet results available here.
Fraser Valley High School Invitational - Meet results available here.
SFU/UBC Achilles Cup - Meet results can be found here.
Surrey HS Championships - Meet results can be found here.
NorWesters Elementary Meet - Meet results available here.
Eagles Classic meet - Saturday May 9, 2015 - Maple Ridge Meet results can be found here.
South Fraser Junior Olympics - May 16,17 - Bear Creek Park - Meet results can be found here.
Fraser Valley HS Championships - May 11,12,14 - Results can be found here.
Kamloops Centennial meet - May 15,16 - Kamloops. Meet results can be found here.
Kajaks BC Elementary Schools Championships - May 22-24 - Diane & Doug Clement Stadium, Richmond. Meet results can be found here.
BC High School multi-event championships results can be found here.
2014 Track and Field
BC Jamboree All results can be found here.
BC JD & Midget Pentathlon Championships - Complete results here.
Jesse Bent. Full results are posted here.
Junior Olympics Full results here.
Samantha Ogbeiwi 2nd in the 200m, Rori 6th in the ball throw at the Hershey North American Final in Pennsylvania.
Congratulations girls!! Results and video of the competition can be view here.
Ocean Athletes haul home the medals from Summer Games!
Congratulations to all 14 of our Ocean athletes for their performances at the 2014 BC Summer Games. Medal winners were:
Connor Sinclair: Gold - Shot Put 15.40m (new PB), Silver - Discus 46.49m (new PB)
Dominic Luccock: Gold - 100m H -14.92, Silver 200mH - 26.57, Bronze 4x100 & 1cm out of Bronze in the long jump! - 5.38m
Alexa Porpaczy: Silver - High Jump - 1.60m (tied for second), Bronze - Triple Jump - 10.23m (1cm off silver!)
Haley Ribeiro: Gold - Pentathlon 2557 points
Gabrielle Hack: Silver - 4x400
Kenny Jr. Blackman: Bronze - 4x100
Luke Forsyth: Silver - 4x400
BC JD Track and Field Championship photos - July 12, 13 and 14, 2013
Check out photos taken by our resident photographers:
Remax JD Twilight Meet - July 22, 2013
Remax Twilight Series - Event #6 on July 31, 2013
Remax Twilight Series - Event #5 on July 24, 2013
Remax Twilight Series - Event #4 on July 10, 2013
Remax Twilight Series - Event #3 on June 26, 2013
Remax Twilight Series - Event #2 on June 10, 2013
BC High School Championship in Langley - May 31 and June 1, 2013
Many Ocean Athletics athletes earned medals and achieved personal best times:
- Brandon Figueroa: PB and 8th place in 1500m (senior boys)
- Chase Lawler: PB and 6th place in 600m (senior boys)
- Chelsea Ribeiro: PB in steeplechase (senior girls)
- Danielle Steer: bronze medal and PB in 800m (senior girls)
- Dawson Ribeiro: PB in 1500m and 3000m (grade 8 and 9 boys)
- Elise Burgett: gold medals in 4 x 100m relay and 4 x 400m relay, 4th place and PB in 400m
- Jade Duncanson won the 100m final (grade 8 and 9 girls), setting a new all-ages women's 100m Ocean Athletics record
- Jennifer McLean, Lisa Siedeman and Kendra Vermette: 11th place overall in 4 x 100m relay
- Jessica Williams: gold medal in the 400m final (grade 8 and 9 girls)
- Julia Greer (silver medals and PB in 800m and 1500m - grade 8 and 9 girls)
- Qualified for the Youth Legion Championship this summer
- Kristen Sakaki: gold medal in 4 x 100m relay
- Matthew McLean: 6th place in 4 x 400m relay race
- Megan Samson: PB
- Mackenzie Connors: PB in 2k steeplechase (senior boys)
- Michael Aono: bronze medals and PBs in 100m and 200m
- Qualified for the Youth Legion Championship this summer
- Michael Milic: silver medal in 3000m and bronze medal in 1500m (grade 8 and 9 boys)
ReMax Twilight Series - Event #1
Fraser Valley High School Track and Field Championship in Abbotsford
May 13-16, 2013
- Lisa Seidelmann: 13.61 in 100m and 14.18 in the final; 200m in 27.86
- Matthew McLean: a 200m personal best of 23.50 and 11.71 in 100m
- Kristen Sakaki: 28.09 in 200m
- Elise Burgert: 27.77 in 200m and 1.03.90 for 400m, her personal best
- Michael Aono: 24.30 in 200m (his PB!) and 12:15 in 100m
- Tess Bulka: 30.48 in 200m
- Kathryn Van Ryswyk: 1st place, meet record and Team BC Junior National qualifying standard in100m hurdles (14.33) and 1st place in pole vault
- Jake Hanna: 1st place and personal best in 400m (49.28) and 2nd place in 200m
- Sarah Korpach: 1st place in 400m hurdles and 3rd place in 400m with a personal best time of 58.65
- Kiana Bekar: 1st place in 80m hurdles with a personal best time of 12.64 and 2nd place in long jump
- Sebastian Adugalski: took part in an independent school zone meet, placing first in 400m hurdles and second in 400m
- Jade Duncanson: 1st in 100m
- Richard Roberts: 2nd place in 400m hurdles with a personal best time of 59.35
- Camilla Lesyk: 8th place in 400m with a personal best time of 62.98
- Josh Cheng: 5th place in 200m with a personal best time of 26.91
- Kira Peterson: 6th place in 100 m with a personal best time of 13.42
- Glen Johnson: 8th place in 110m hurdles with a personal best time
- Steven Saito: 5th place in 110 hurdles and 5th place in 400m hurdles with personal best times in both events
- Dominic Luccock: 2nd place in long jump and 3rd place in 100m hurdles with personal best performances in both events
- Quinton Brown: 5th place in 100m hurdles with a personal best time
Everyone improved their times and worked hard despite the harsh headwind and rain!
The Vancouver Sun Run - April 21, 2013
A number of masters and junior development athletes from Ocean Athletics ran in Canada's largest 10K race on April 21. The sun came out and our athletes gave it their all in honour of Boston.
Congratulations to Ted de St. Croix who finished 4th in his age category with a very impressive time of 38:30. Fellow coach Jay Zhu finished in 45:35, and Ocean Athletics volunteer Ken Kobylanski was pleased with his time of 42:42.
Brandt Muncey-Buckley, 11, finished in 46:51, another fantastic time! Kaelin Gilbert, 12, crossed the finish line with a great time of 51:37. Morgan Muncey-Buckley, 12, and Maya Kobylanski, 10, completed the race in about 55 minutes. This was Maya's first 10K race. She loved the experience and looks forward to the 2014 Sun Run.
Liam Kobylanski, 8, completed the 2.5K Mini Sun Run in under 10 minutes, placing 3rd overall. Running with Liam was teammate and unofficial coach Julia Greer.
Oregon Relays High School Invitational - Eugene, Oregon - April 19 and 20, 2013
Jake Hanna | 400 metres: 49.48 (4th place, personal best time and sub-Canadian youth standard again!)
Kathryn van Ryswyk | 100 metre hurdles: 14.48 (1st place and personal best time)
Michael Milic | 3000 metres: 9:06.27 (2nd place in Freshman section and huge 15 second personal best)
Mackenzie Connors | 1500 metres: 4:15.78 (personal best)
Fiona Brown | 1500 metres: 5:03.54
Aleisha Ferraby | 1500 metres: 5:27.11
All non Ocean Athletics Event Results can be found from BC Athletics here.
Track & Field